Are Cucumbers Bad for Dogs?
The skin of cucumbers can be bad for dogs. It can make it very hard for the dog to digest it. Also, the ASPCA suggests not giving your dog table scraps or “people food.” Dog’s digestive systems are very sensitive and like any fruit, if you give your dog too much of it, it can cause diarrhea in the animal. Also, there are reports of dogs having a seizure after eating a cucumber but this is very rare. All in all, the evidence to date reports that cucumbers are not bad for dogs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California