Average Cost of Milk 2012 per Gallon
The average cost of milk in 2012 is $3.67 per gallon. The prices may vary depending mainly on supply and demand. The quality of the milk, whether it is pasteurized or not, and its brand are among the other prominent factors that may influence the cost. The outlook for milk prices appears good as available trends indicate that the prices may get stronger as the year progresses. According to the USDA, the nation’s all-milk price is expected to be in the range of $15.90 to $16.70 per cwt. While milk production is projected to remain the same, exports are forecast to be higher.
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price