Average Cost of a Loaf of Bread in 2011
Bread is consumed on daily basis and most people prefer to have it at breakfast. Thus, people should be aware of the price of this regularly purchased item. In 2011, the price of a loaf of bread is between $4 and $5. However, you would not have to pay this amount if you are buying bread from a supermarket, which makes the price of one loaf approximately $2. However, the price is also dependent on the quality of bread, with artisan breads costing as much as $4 or more per loaf.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price