Can you have a Pet Deer? Legal Domesticated Pet White-Tailed Deer, Where are they for Sale?
Deer are delicate and graceful creatures, but are they legal to domesticate? The answer is yes, but only with special permission, be it in the form of a license or simply oral consent from the local wildlife services department. Deer farms are perfectly legal in many states and countries, as are solitary deer pets. Deer generally must be kept outside to graze and run, not working well in interior environments. If you are interested in a pet deer, get legal permission, then find a deer farm or exotic animal dealer in your area.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California