Can you have a Pet Flamingo? Legal Domesticated Flamingos, Where are they for Sale?
With their strange postures and distinctive pink feathers, flamingos are pretty good at grabbing your attention. But are these funny birds legal to keep as pets? You’ll no doubt be disappointed to know that it is illegal to keep a flamingo is a pet. This is due to their protected status as a wild animal. If the laws ever change, then purchasing a flamingo would have to be done through a specialty pet dealer or a bird trainer.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California