Can you have a Pet Jackal? Legal Domesticated and Safe Jackal, Where are they for Sale?
Dark and mysterious, the jackal is often considered a symbol of power around the world. But is it possible to keep the jackal is a pet? That is the real question. In fact, in certain states and countries, it is legal to keep a pet jackal. Jackals cannot be captured from the wild as this is illegal due to wildlife protection laws and to prohibit the spread of disease. It is also dangerous. Jackals can be obtained through specially certified animal dealers and trainers. When properly trained and domesticated, jackals can make excellent pets, quite similar to dogs in many ways.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Keeping the above mentioned animal as a pet may be dangerous or illegal. We do not condone selling illegal pets, nor do we guarantee that pet suppliers will carry the animal in question. Capturing and keeping wild animals is illegal and dangerous. Do not engage in this activity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California