Can you have a Pet Raven? Legal Domesticated Ravens
Few animals are surrounded by more mystique than the noble raven. Have you ever wondered if keeping a pet raven was possible? It is in fact, under certain circumstances, legal to own a raven as a pet. However, you cannot just go out and trap and train one yourself. There are very specific laws regarding certain birds as pets. Additionally, wild ravens may play host to certain diseases and parasites. All this aside, there are pet suppliers that are capable of selling ravens. Ravens can potentially make interesting and friendly companions. They can even be trained in certain ways.
Disclaimer: We do not condone keeping the above-mentioned animal as a pet. This article is for informational purposes only. Please consult with professionals for more information on the subject. Domesticating this animal may be illegal depending on your location and local laws and ordinances. It may also be dangerous.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California