Demolition Expert Job Description
A demolition expert is an individual who demolishes large structures such as tall buildings, factories and bridges by using explosives. Demolition experts may also be employed as consultants when dynamiting new sections of mineshafts. Besides explosives, the work of a demolition expert may also include handling wrecking balls, axes, crowbars, shovels and sledge hammer. The person who is going to be responsible for handling explosives must have proper training to handle such substances as they involve a significant level of life risk. Someone interested in demolition as a profession should consider taking science, math and electronics related courses in the high school and college.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary