Diablo 2 Horadric Cube Recipes in Patch 1.13
Patch 1.13, the latest patch for Diablo 2, has added some great new content to the game, as well as some useful fixes. Among these is additional content involving the Horadric Cube and its transmute ability. A single recipe has been added, but a very powerful and useful one indeed. The new recipe is for the Token of Absolution, a consumable item that allows you to reset all of your character’s stat points and skills, effectively respeccing your character. It has the same effect as the newly added quest reward for the Den of Evil quest, but can be used an unlimited number of times, provided you can get more of the materials needed.
To create the Token of Absolution, you must collect the Twisted Essence of Suffering from Hell Duriel or Andariel, the Charged Essence of Hate from Hell Mephisto, the Burning Essence of Terror from Hell Diablo, and the Festering Essence of Destruction from Hell Baal. Place all of these in the Horadric Cube and transmute them together. This will give you the Token of Absolution and allow you to respecialize your character.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California