Export Bookmarks to CSV Format Add-on for Firefox
Kay Circle has developed its first Add-on for Firefox! This plugin will let you export all your bookmarks to CSV format with one click.
Simply go to the Tools menu, choose Export Bookmarks to CSV, and a Save As dialog box will appear. Choose a name, and your bookmarks will be exported to Excel-compatible CSV format.
To download this plugin, simply go to the Firefox Add-ons page and search for it.
The source code is now available on SourceForge as is the binary. Check out the code through SVN or download it as a zip. Again, please post comments if you have feedback -- we are working on the next version and would appreciate your thoughts.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California