How Much Does A Behavioral Specialist Make Per Year? Average Behavioral Therapist Salary
According to the National Pay Scale the average salary of a behavioral specialist is between $30,000 and $48,000. The task of the behavioral specialist is to show the right path to students and children who often behave rudely to others and those facing mental stress and emotional disturbances. Minimum educational qualification is a bachelor’s degree in psychology or any similar field. The recommended qualification is a master’s or doctoral degree in the same field. With a good working experience a behavioral specialist can easily earn over $60,000 annually.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary