How Much Does A Bodyguard Make Per Year? Average Bodyguard Salary
The annual salary of a bodyguard is dependent on many factors. The average salary of a bodyguard as per the Pay Scale is estimated to lie between $46,500 and $76,500. The factors that determine the salary include whom the person is working for, the skill of the person, the duty to be conducted and level of risk involved in the job. If the bodyguard works for a VIP person then the income is much higher. The ability or the skill to ward off any trouble and the level of work experience can help in earning more. Some bodyguards even earn more than $150,000 annually.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary