How Much Does A Clinical Psychiatrist Make Per Year? Average Clinical Psychiatrist Salary?
Clinical psychiatrists can earn exceptionally high salaries depending upon their employer, experience, and credentials. The average salary of a clinical psychiatrist is approximately $70,000 to $80,000 per year. The starting salary for a clinical psychiatrist is around $60,000. Senior clinical psychiatrists employed in high profile residential facilities are expected to be earning over $100,000 in a yearly basis.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary