How Much Does A Dog Groomer Make Per Year? Average Dog Groomer Salary?
The salary of a dog groomer varies rapidly with some relative factors such as the experience, the speed and quality of work and the popularity of the individual or of the salon that hired him or her. The least that a dog groomer can make is about $20,000 a year and the highest amount can be around $50,000 a year, which makes the average salary around $35,000 a year. However there are some groomers that make only about $10,000 a year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary