How Much Does A Doula Make Per Year? Average Doula Salary?
A doula profession can bring one a lot of money; the money increases with the experience and certifications. The minimum amount can be a little under $20,000. The highest salary in this job can reach to around $40,000per year , which leads to an average of $30,000. Experienced professionals can make a lot more than the average amount. Popularity and experience are the ones to influence the salary for this profession, as well as certifications and accreditations.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary