How Much Does A JAG Make Per Year? Average Junior Advocate General Salary?
A JAG (or Judge Advocate General) officer in the Army is usually a lawyer. A JAG attorney starts with a rank of O1 or O2 before getting promoted to O3 in a period of 6 months. O3 is a Captain in the Army and Air Force or a Lieutenant in the Navy. The average pay for a JAG is about $40,000 per year. Besides, the attorney receives the house allowance and base allowance and both are tax-free. The salary varies depending on the rank, marital status and the number of dependants a JAG has.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price