How Much Does A LCSW Make Per Year? Average Licensed Clinical Social Worker Salary?
Becoming a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) requires extra effort that is compensated for by a wide range of job opportunities. On average, a LCSW earns $55,000 per year and the salary varies depending on the years of experience and the type of employer. Veterans’ affairs hospitals are among the popular employers of LCSWs. The average salary of an LCSW in New York is 25% higher than the national average salary. Obtaining the LCSW title varies in different states, though all states require at least a master’s degree in social work (MSW).
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price