How Much Does A Rodeo Clown Make Per Year? Average Rodeo Clown Salary
The life of a rodeo clown is always on the line. The job of such a person is to distract the bull when the rider falls off the bull. The job is very risky and the daily work often ends up with the rodeo clown being treated at the hospital. The annual salary for such a high risk job is around $51,000. No educational qualification is required for the job. The only requirement is the love for sport and insane bravery. Rodeo clowns do get appreciation from the crowd but the credit always goes to the bull rider.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary