How Much Does A Youth Minister Make Per Year? Average Youth Minister Salary
Youth ministers usually leave a lasting impression on the youth, regarded as the future of the society. Since the job of a youth minister requires a lot of efficiency, churches recruit candidates to the post only after a thorough scrutiny. Those who aspire to become youth ministers are expected to have undergone extensive training such as a degree from a Christian college or courses done through a denomination like the Assemblies of God. They are also tested on their Bible knowledge. The average youth minister salary is $35,000.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price