How Much Does An FBI Profiler Make Per Year? Average FBI Profiler Salary?
There is actually no position titled `Profiler’ in the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Rather the role of a profiler is performed by what are called supervisory special agents who perform the job of profiling and associated works in the FBI. The supervisory special agents are assigned to the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime (NCAVC) which is located in Quantico, Va. Also, they are fist employed as special agents for at least a period of three years before being promoted. The special agents fall under the government pay scale as GS-10, Step 1 employees. The base pay for a GS-10.Step I employee is over $43,000 a year. The adjustment for locality averages between 12.5% and 28.7% of base pay.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price