How Much Does a Adoption Social Worker Make Per Year? Average Adoption Social Worker Salary
How much an adoption social worker can earn per year varies greatly depending on the employer, the location of the company, the experience of the social worker and benefits included. The average overall is about $40,000 but it is not unusual for a beginning salary to range between $29,000 and $32,000. An experienced social worker can make $47,000 in New York and $54,000 in Washington, DC where the cost of living is higher.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary