How Much Does a Analytical Chemist Make Per Year? Average Analytical Chemist Salary
The average salary of an analytical chemist is about $52,000 across the US with rates of pay ranging from a starting salary of $28,000 up to nearly $90,000 for the most senior analysts. The majority of analytical chemists make around $60,000 per year with variations occurring depending on location. In Texas, for example, the average is $50,000 while in Washington, DC, the median salary is $72,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary