How Much Does a Anthropology Professor Make Per Year? Average Anthropology Professor Salary
In the US, the average salary for an anthropology professor is $48,000. Variations occur depending on a number of factors such as the location, the job description and the professor’s experience. An assistant professor can make anything from $40,000 to $58,000 while a visiting assistant professor’s salary can vary between $62,000 and $68,000. A professor can earn above the average in California ($55,000) and Washington, DC ($65,000).
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary