How Much Does a Beginning RN Make Per Year? Average Beginning RN Salary
The average salary for a beginning RN is $47,000 but different salaries are offered according to the location of the position. In Oklahoma the average is $39,000 and other states such as Utah and North Carolina ($43,000), Ohio ($45,000) and Miami ($46,000) come in just under the national average. In locations like New York ($55,000) and Boston ($57,000) above average salaries are paid to beginning RNs.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary