How Much Does a Benefits Administrator Make Per Year? Average Benefits Administrator Salary
The average salary for a benefits administrator is about $45,000 but variations occur based on the length of service, expertise and location. A beginning salary is in the $31,000 to $36,000 range while the majority of benefits administrators can make closer to $47,000. The more experienced administrators average about $55,000 but in some states like New York, for example, an administrator can make an average of $63,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary