How Much Does a Billing Specialist Make Per Year? Average Billing Specialist Salary
The job outlook for billing specialists is good and employment opportunities are simply enormous. The average annual income of a medical billing specialist is $38,000. The same may differ owing to a variety of factors such as work location, education, experience and the type of company. Fairfax, Anchorage, Frederick, Sacramento, New Haven, Washington DC, Boston, Hagerstown, Honolulu and San Diego are among the cities that offer a particularly high pay to billing specialists. They work almost everywhere in the health care industry as they are the people who connect the patients with the insurance firms. They prepare and send claims to the insurance, and statements to the patients. They also process payments from insurance firms.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price