How Much Does a Cabin Crew Make Per Year? Average Cabin Crew Price
The salary of a cabin crew is divided in several parts: basic salary, allowance (including transport, laundry and so on), in flight allowance, meal and overnight allowance. Although the total salary may vary from one airline to another and may also depend on the number of flights that an individual is attending, on an average a cabin crew can make as much as $42,000 yearly. Some other monetary benefits that a cabin crew may receive include sector pay, night allowance and commission on the onboard sales.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary