How Much Does a Captain in the Air Force Make Per Year? Average Captain in the Air Force Price
The annual income of a Captain in the Air Force depends a lot on his/her years of experience in the force. An Air Force Captain with less than two years of experience can earn approximately $44,000 on average while someone with more than six years of experience can make about $58,000. The total salary (including the salary and the bonus) can go up to $92,000 per year. In order to become an officer, an individual needs to graduate from the Officer Training School where s/he needs to attend a 12 week long program.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary