How Much Does a Correctional Counselor Make Per Year? Average Correctional Counselor Salary
The job outlook for correctional counselors is generally encouraging. A correctional counselor earns $45,000 as an average annual income. This may vary owing to certain factors such as the type of setting, work location and experience. One of the main duties of a correctional counselor is to oversee former jail inmates to enable them to join the mainstream of life. A correctional counselor is often called upon to testify in court on behalf of an inmate. As mental health counselors, they also work with individuals trapped in addiction habits and substance abuse. They also deal with family, parenting and marital problems, suicide, stress management and issues concerning aging.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price