How Much Does a Deacon Make Per Year? Average Deacon Salary?
Deacons are spiritual leaders for their communities. A Deacon's core job is to support a church body and serve the poor. The duties of a Deacon are many, from attending church services to assisting his pastor. More often they work in a team with their fellow deacons. Their position is mostly voluntary rather than paid. Around 75% of the Deacon jobs are offered by the private sector and the remaining 25% are provided by government. Deacons who are employed with private firms make roughly $28,184 per annum while their counterparts in government jobs earn more, being paid around $46,960 a year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary