How Much Does a Deckhand Make Per Year? Average Deckhand Price
The job of a Deckhand can be quite challenging considering the fact that a deckhand may have to cope up with the hard work and harsh weather from time to time. There are various types of tasks a Deckhand needs to deal with including cleaning and painting the vessel, maintaining, loading and unloading cargos etc. The annual salary of a Deckhand can be $23,913 to $43,858 approximately. The salary differs from one individual to another based on the years of experience.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary