How Much Does a Dressmaker Make Per Year? Average Dressmaker Salary
The average salary of dressmakers is not the same in all parts of the United States. In addition to this, different organizations have their own payment structure. A dressmaker earns approximately $26,218 per year in Atlanta. In Boston, the average annual income of a dressmaker is $30,729. The total income of a dressmaker can be divided into three categories: salary, overtime and bonus. The national hourly rate ranges within $9.95 and $15.21. As far as the overtime is concerned, the hourly rate is $10.17 to $20.41.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary