How Much Does a Fashion Stylist Make Per Year? Average Fashion Stylist Salary
fashion stylists are found working in diverse settings such as in commercials, fashion photo shoots, music videos or even print advertisements. The annual salary package for them is dependent on their skill, experience and the media they are working with. They enjoy a good salary depending on their experience, that may range from as low as $150 for a fresher and about $100, 000 for the top level stylist. That means any experienced fashion stylist can earn a salary ranging from $ 500 to $ 5,000 per day.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary