How Much Does a Freelance Photographer Make Per Year? Average Freelance Photographer Salary?
Most photographers are freelance and have a wide range of employment options to select from. On average, a freelance photographer makes $40,000 annually. However, this may change depending on work location and experience. Freelance photographers with a solid clientele list can earn a solid six-figure salary. New York, Seattle, Nashville, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta and Miami are among the cities that pay particularly salaries to photographers. Freelance photographers who work for advertising firms and doing a commercial shoot generally earn more than others. Freelance photographers must become masters of numerous types of cameras, using both digital and film mediums.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary