How Much Does a Green Beret Make Per Year? Average Green Beret Salary
Being members of the US Army, a battle ready Green Beret can earn around $ 1,500 every month. Since the salary of Green Berets is subjected to military pay grades, it can keep changing with the new change of pay scale. It is found that a serviceman is subjected to such pay grades but a staff sergeant can draw an SSG pay. Additional pays can be drawn during a war time that is known as jump pay, EOD etc.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary