How Much Does a Human Services Worker Make Per Year? Average Human Services Worker Salary
The average salary of a human services worker that operates inside the US is around $23,000 per year. The role of the human services worker is to provide assistance to various individuals that have disabilities and need help with simple, day to day tasks. To put it more simply, you will need to provide a number of life skills. You will also be required to be familiar with standard practices, procedures and concepts in a specific field.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price