How Much Does a Judge in Canada Make Per Year? Average Judge in Canada Salary
The average salary of a judge working in Canada is around $170,000 per year. A judge is required to ensure that trials and hearings are lead in a fair and decent manner. Their main job is to safeguard the legal privileges of the individuals that are present in the courtroom. They must make sure that the correct procedures and rules are followed to the letter. This job type requires a high amount of responsibility and supervision.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price