How Much Does a Kohl's Store Manager Make Per Year? Average Kohl's Store Manager Salary?
On average, a Kohl’s store manager earns in the range of $85,000 to $90,000 annually. The income varies depending mainly on the location and experience. They are primarily responsible in maintaining the store, customer service, cash registers, besides purchase of store materials. Kohl’s store managers also maintain inventories relating to stocks and supplies. They must have proficient knowledge in accounts and administration. Kohl’s store manager is expected to possess good interpersonal and customer service skills and also be flexible towards customers and honest to the company.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price