How Much Does a Lunch Lady Make Per Year? Average Lunch Lady Salary?
On average, a lunch lady earns $21,000 per year. The income varies depending mainly on the economic well-being of the area where the employing school is located. In addition to salary, lunch ladies also enjoy several benefits such as paid holidays and uniform allowance. Lunch ladies are not only popular for the food they serve to school children, but also for the enormous love and care they shower on the kids. They always ensure that the children maintain good health by providing quality food in many varieties. While feeding the children, lunch ladies talk to them, thereby making them feel comfortable and homely.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price