How Much Does a Mascot Make Per Year? Average Mascot Salary?
Being a mascot is about representing something that you love, and while not the first employment opportunity that springs to mind it has to be said that there are serious opportunities for mascots in sports and businesses all the time. Estimating the average salary of a mascot is not an easy task but it is a sensible guideline to say that the average mascot should earn between $7,000 and $9,000 each year, depending on the individual terms of employment.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary