How Much Does a Mediator Make Per Year? Average Mediator Salary?
Mediators are a type of lawyer that help dividing married couples to split their children and possessions fairly, helping to relieve them of some of the immense stress that comes with divorce. They need to be instructed on legal and financial matters, law, social work, and psychology. However, there is no mediator’s license and they have to maintain their own private practices because there are no large mediator companies. Mediators usually make anywhere between $41,000 to $78,000 per year.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price