How Much Does a Millwright Make Per Year? Average Millwright Salary?
As a traditional job that involves great skill, it is not surprising that the position of a millwright is one that many people aspire to join. With limited opportunities, however, the best millwrights command the best jobs. This means that a good millwright can command a salary of anywhere between $30,000 and $40,000 per year, depending on who they work for and the level of experience they bring to the table.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary