How Much Does a PCT Make Per Year? Average PCT Salary?
Patient care technicians make in the range of $30,000 to $35,000 yearly. They work at hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, hospices and rehabilitation centers. However, it is at the hospital that a PCT earns the most. They are mostly nursing students who use the position to gain some experience in the field. They perform all basic works such as bathing, feeding and transporting the patients. A PCT possessing adequate educational qualification may move up the grade to become a registered nurse. Patient care technicians are basically nursing attendants, who hold different job titles including certified nursing assistants, hospital attendants, and healthcare assistants, depending upon the nature of the facility.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price