How Much Does a Perfusionist Make Per Year? Average Perfusionist Salary?
According to the American Society of Extra-Corporeal Technology, the average salary of a starting perfusionist is $60,000 to $75,000, that of a certified perfusionist with 2 to 5 years experience is $70,000 to $90,000, and for those with 6 to 10 years experience is $80,000 to $200,000. The salaries vary depending on many factors, including type, area and size of the firm. Perfusionists are mostly employed in hospitals, while some of them find openings in clinics, nursing homes and private homes. They perform perfusion (extracorporeal or circulation) procedures involving specialized instrumentation and advanced life-support techniques. They also administer blood products during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price