How Much Does a Police Detective Make Per Year? Average Police Detective Salary?
The average annual salary of a police detective is $62,000. Police detectives work for law enforcement and the government. Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and St Louis are the cities that offer the highest salaries for police detectives. A police detective performs several jobs relating to criminal investigation. They collect evidence from the crime scene, classify fingerprints and photograph evidence for use in court cases. A police detective may also notify a medical examiner. They investigate alleged criminal violations of laws to determine the evidence available for recommending prosecution. Police detectives also prepare and serve search warrants.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price