How Much Does a Politician Make Per Year? Average Politician Salary?
The salaries of politicians differ at different levels such as federal, state and local. They work starting from the municipality and county level. Politicians in the Executive branch earn much more than those in the Legislative branch. The average annual salary of a State Legislator is $50,000, besides the per diem rate of up to $200 for each day they are in session. The members of the US House of Representatives and Senate earn $174,000, while the Speaker of the House makes over $200,000. The US Vice-President salary is $227,000, whereas the President earns $400,000. The main job of a politician is to represent the constituents of their area.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price