How Much Does a Postal Worker Make Per Year? Average Postal Worker Salary?
On average, a postal worker earns $45,000 annually. The income mainly varies depending on factors such as location and experience. The job duties of a postal worker comprise sorting, distributing and delivering of mail. Most of the postal workers serve in the position of postal clerks, who work indoors handling bulk mail, or letter carriers, who work outdoors delivering the sorted mail. Distribution clerks unload the mail from trucks and sort them out into letters, parcel post and foreign mail. Then there are the supervisors, who oversee the works of postal clerks and letter carriers. The complete operations at a post office are managed by a post master.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price