How Much Does a Rockette Make Per Year? Average Rockette Salary
Rockettes work for the Radio City Music Hall in New York City, enthralling the audience with jump splits and eye high kicks. On demand, they perform as many as 5 shows in a 13-hour day and six days in a week, especially during the Christmas holiday season. The entire program runs up to seven weeks, although they undergo rigorous three-month preparatory work starting in August every year. On average, a rockette earns $15,000 per year, a fast buck considering the total duration of work they undertake. Rockettes always maintain good stamina to perform relentlessly. They also maintain healthy eating habits to fuel their bodies accordingly. They take ice baths and do yoga and eat peanut butter to stay fit. Peanut butter gives rockette dancers the required amount of protein.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price