How Much Does a Roughneck Make Per Year? Average Roughneck Salary
Various laborers, especially those associated with oil rigs, are known as roughnecks. There are several duties that a roughneck performs, including connecting pipes to bore wells and routine maintenance work. The crew of a land-based oil rig is comprised of tool pushers, drillers, motormen and roustabouts. Roustabouts do most of the painting and cleaning to enable roughnecks to attend to other jobs. Ultimately, a roustabout gets elevated to the position of roughneck. The average roughneck salary is in the range of $35,000 to $40,000 yearly.
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price