How Much Does a SLP Make Per Year? Average SLP Salary
The average salary for an SLP ranges from about $29,000 up to $49,000 depending on the industry and the location. The salary range of $45,000 to $49,000 can be earned in private industry while an educational facility such as a university might pay $29,000 to $32,000. The hourly rate for an SLP ranges from $19 to $20 to the $25 to $27 bracket at a major hospital.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary